Thursday, October 12, 2006

"You say awkward things to me like every day!"

I've been complaining (or maybe bragging) to my friends that I haven't said anything awkward to any random girls since I started this blog. I even managed to meet one of my sister's friends from college over the weekend, who was ultra cute, without saying anything markedly awkward. That I recall. Then again, I didn't try to ask her out.

Anyway, like I say, I generally expect to say one awkward thing per week, but I've been un-awkward for going on 12 days now. It's like a hit streak. Here is how my friends try to console my lack of inspiration:

"Don't worry buddy. I know you'll say lots of awkward things soon."

and my favorite:

"You say awkward things to me like every day! And I'm a girl! How come I don't count?"

My friends sure know how to cheer me up!

No comments: